Wednesday, October 6, 2010

new obsession


my kind of treat, originally uploaded by mrsmcporkchop.
I like quilting. I really, really, really like it. Of course I haven't explored actual quilting with blocks and patterns and precise cutting. I still think I'll like it when I do. So far I am working on a story block for our Master Butchers Singing Club quilt. We're all working on different story blocks with our disparate points of view and sewing experience. They will all come together in a wall hanging representing our beautiful show.

I like it. I really, really, really like it.

2 comments:

  1. That is about the coolest thing to do as a cast I have ever heard! Where will it ultimately hang? And that image is PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post an image of the final product! at least your story block!

    ReplyDelete